- Content. Upsher-Smith will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Upsher-Smith disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Upsher-Smith nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third-Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Upsher-Smith has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third-party links over whom Upsher-Smith has no control. Upsher-Smith makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Upsher-Smith.
- Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2011 Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. The contents of Upsher-Smith websites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Upsher-Smith. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Upsher-Smith, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. and is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Upsher-Smith reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.